The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing, implementing and improving core operations processes in coordination with regional teams and functional departments.
- Operationalize new schools in coordination with region (construction progress, delivery of furniture and supplies, hiring, and training of new staff, enrollment drives)
- Follow-up with region and area teams on work plans/ deliverables e.g. SVF, CRO, enrollment strategy, PRESET, monthly meetings, Aagahi, etc.
- Monitor enrollment, attendance, and other performance indicators to coordinate efforts to improve KPIs. Ensure feedback from field is timely and consistently relayed to concerned stakeholders
- Coordinate with HR dept. on hiring of principal, conduction of PRESET, staff attrition, ECD, appraisal payroll and other employee grievances
- Coordinate with Supply Chain dept. on annual provision of supplies such as books, uniforms, stationary and furniture, lab equipment.
- Coordinate with engineering on new buildings and repair renovation of existing infrastructure
- Maintenance of SMS (class creation, school creation, user Ids, Schools Ageing, tablet repairs, turnaround on complaints, data entry, etc.)
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction at field level, and work toward solutions
- Respond to and resolve routine internal and external inquiries both outside and within the organization
- Strong MS Office skills particularly advanced Excel for data management
- Effective communication skills; and ability to develop meaningful work relationships
- Organized and responsive
- Flexible and ready to get tasks done effectively, quickly, and affordably
Masters or Graduate Degree
Minimum of 3 years as operations coordinator/manager