The incumbent will also be responsible for managing various aspects of the resource revision project including reviewing content and design, and offering feedback to content developers and graphic designers. The medium of instruction of the resources will be Urdu.
The incumbent will also be responsible for other projects related to academics working and school policy.
- Revise resources to produce a set of quality, engaging, student-centric resources for Science instruction, in Urdu, drawing upon proven instructional approaches from international contexts and best practices from the local context
- Work closely with Graphic designers in determining an overarching theme to the science books (textbooks and workbooks)
- Manage a team of content developers in ensuring cohesion in the resource materials by reviewing work and offering feedback
- Research innovative modes of instructional delivery and pedagogical practices to transfer concepts to different types of learners
- Determine the Science syllabus for TCF schools on a frequent basis
- Develop Science assessments items
- Be responsible for yearly and on-going projects, annual school opening activities and school policy.
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, testing and similar activities
- Knowledge or experience of science instructional approaches
- Strong command over scientific concepts
- Strong design thinking and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in Urdu and English
- Ability to plan and organize activities within strict timelines
- Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
- Ability to research and collate information
- Ability to develop and review science curricular content
- Strong advisor/partnering skills to work effectively with designers and program developers
- Passion to stay current on educational content and teaching methods
- Expertise of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with learning how to write student-centered lesson plans for teachers, and type in Urdu
For candidates with a bachelor’s degree: 2-3 years, preferably in teaching, training or curriculum development or other education related field
For candidates with a master’s degree in a related field, prior experience is not mandatory