Literacy and Life Skills department was set up at TCF to lead the program on non-formal schooling interventions for out-of-school-children in Pakistan in the 8-16 years age bracket. The incumbent will be responsible for designing illustrations, compiling and editing content of the program.
- Providing copy editing and design support for printed content for children and adolescents
- Designing illustrations for stories based on children and adolescents
- Formatting and finalizing books for publishing
- Experience of designing illustrations for educational content for children and adolescents
- Experience or familiarity with rural context in Pakistan
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies.
- Familiarity with graphic design tools, like, Adobe Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong command over English, Urdu and Sindhi (optional)
Bachelors (Preferably in Communication and Design)
Fresh graduate or with one year of experience with relevant experience