Work with Examination team to monitor and evaluate the academic standard of TCF schools by developing assessment tools and procedures, handling database & reports, and strategizing improvement plans.
- Develop subject specific assessment tools for students, teachers and principals.
- Monitor and evaluate the subject standard of TCF Schools throughout the academic session.
- Assist in providing performance based analytical reports periodically and interpreting the evaluation outcome with relevant recommendations.
- Provide support to sister units (M&E and Federal) when and where is needed.
- Strong subject knowledge
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong observation skills
- Eager to stay updated on current assessment approaches
- Ability to work under stress.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
Masters preferably in English (Language or literature) or Major subject in Bachelors
At least 3+ years of teaching experience as subject specialist