Overall Compliance Monitoring
- Responsible and accountable for the overall compliance checking of schools in an area vis a vis designed policies and SOPs (admin)
- Ensure overall effective use of observations and data through compliance checks to bring about continuous improvement in an area(s)
- Provide administrative support to AEMs as and when required
- Communicate requirements of schools to different departments while acting as a bridge between various departments e.g., RMD, Education, Supply Chain, Engineering, Marketing and IT
- Verification, compilation and submission of annual and ongoing procurement demand for all schools through Area Administrator(s)
- Complete management and monitoring of fleet and ensure compliance including logistical support during big events (SDD, Teacher Training, Awards Ceremony etc.), fuel efficiency, maintenance and repair
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance and repair of school premises are up to date through close coordination with Principal.
- Responsible for making and verifying the annual budget of all schools and area(s) through Area Administrator(s)
- Plan and develop strategies for area expansion through an area development plan which is clearly linked to a regional development plan
- Maintains liaison with donors through donor visits, supporting donor related activities and engagement. Ensures high donor satisfaction levels.
- Liaise with relevant departments accordingly and ensure management of timelines.
- Ensure data collection and verification requirements are met including audit and other administrative related data
- Support the AEMs where possible in overseeing the delivery of quality education of all schools
- Maintains inter-school and area communication and seeks assistance from RO/HO to improve performance
- Support Principals to ensure Quality Non-Faculty hiring especially of Admin Assistants and Drivers and support / resolve grievances
- Maintains communication with community members especially to support SSR increase and local administration
- Forms and maintains strong working relationship with Regional & Area Teams to ensure a strong collaborative working environment
- Able to identify and develop manage good talent at schools.
- Able to analyze trends, identify issues and develop a coherent strategy to address them
- Leadership and strong people management skills
- Has strong command over written and verbal communication, in both English and Urdu.
Major/Lt: Colonel or equivalent from Defence Army/Navy/ Airforce OR Civilian.
At least 10 years.