- Lead multiple complex projects and/or special assignments concurrently, using waterfall or agile project methodologies.
- Identify critical stakeholders and deliver effective communication (written and verbal) to all levels including executive management.
- Generate business functional and non-functional requirements documents.
- Develop current and future state descriptions including process and data flow diagrams.
- Contribute to data analysis needs pertaining to system integration and data migration.
- Developing the project plan, including the project tasks and resource requirements.
- Leading the planning and implementation.
- Review IT design and technical documents to ensure they effectively meet business/operational needs based on project requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and provide recommendations for workarounds.
- Act as a strategic thought leader from project conception through implementation.
- Excellent project management acumen, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed, go-getter willing to roll-up sleeves and make things happen; able to manage both the big pictures and the details.
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with web and mobile application development life cycle.
- Experience working with cross departmental teams (technology, business, vendors).
- Experience at summarizing and clearly articulate issues and risks to project team and management.
- Proficient in MS Office, Visio and Project management tool (MS Project).
Bachelors in Computer Science / IT / Computer Engineering
3+ years of experience