TFL is piloting a video-supported learning program using the content videos of three partners. The resources are expected to review, map, and align video content to TCF’s SLOs and TGs, and veto for contextuality and accuracy through the provided template.
- Review – the resource will filter fit and unfit content videos for TCF use by assessing content on parameters of accuracy and contextuality against a template, and input the data in an excel sheet.
- Mapping – the resource will match the content videos with TCF’s SLOs and align with TCF’s teacher guides, for which they will acquaint themselves with the TGs and SLOs and input the data in an excel sheet.
- Microsoft tools
- Proficiency in Urdu typing
- Ability to review and recognize contextual video cues
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual
Enrolled in last year of university/Bachelor’s degree