The incumbent will be responsible for processing and interpreting data, analyzing results and providing relevant insights that may guide strategic decisions and increase business efficiencies. He/she will work hand-in-hand with other units within RKS and departments to clean and analyze data collected from the field and from management systems.
- Liaise closely with the research design teams, and various data owners, to understand study objectives, and visualize how data will need to be reported, and in what granularity and detail to effectively assist the investigators and decision makers.
- Landscape and transform relevant secondary data – large scale surveys, census data and other large public datasets to facilitate in organizational planning, strategy and programmatic decision making.
- Moderate data collection processes and templates to ensure accuracy and reliability, enact SOPs for quality assurance, and train data collectors, enumerators, data entrants, as needed.
- Ensure data analysis is thorough, theoretically and statistically robust, precise and accurate.
- Develop and manage workflows to transform raw data and ready it for analysis, and document processes for recurring data analytics.
- Review data standards and processes for recurring or BAU data.
- Use data insights to prepare compelling narratives and data stories that strengthen understanding of issues and prompts decision makers towards action.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills – should be able to manage all data related tasks including data entry, data cleaning, data analysis, and reporting.
- Advanced skills in Excel, programming skills in R/Python/Stata for database management and data analytics, and Atlas.ti / MaxQDA for qualitative data analysis, would be a great asset to this role
- Proficiency in business intelligence tools/software such as PowerBi and Tableau.
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to contribute to analyses and studies.
- Alignment with TCF’s values (Sincerity, Service, Beauty and Positive Conduct) and their associated behaviors will enable the applicant to thrive both in this role and in the organization.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Social Science, Computer Science, or related field
1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role; however, entry level candidates with research degrees and a thorough grounding in data sciences are welcome to apply