Incumbent will primarily be responsible for researching and prospecting global funding opportunities and taking appropriate actions to effectively convert the leads to successful relationships.
- Researching on potential funding opportunities.
- Writing opportunity briefs for possible fits.
- Managing leads pipeline for the frontline teams including TCF’s global chapters to nurture relationships with potential funders.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to finalize project pitches and budgets.
- Preparing concept notes and Letters of intent for grantors.
- Writing small grant proposals and assisting team in writing big grant proposals.
- Assisting the team in preparing progress reports for the grantors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Preferably some experience with stakeholder management.
- Excellent research and data analysis skills, integrating data from diverse sources.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets.
- Flexibility and ability to deliver work on tight deadlines.
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated team-oriented environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
A university degree in the relevant field.
At least 2 years of experience preferably in the development sector