Responsible for assisting the Education department in day to day functions of the department including coordinating, data keeping, communication etc.
- Delivery of academic related supplies to all new opening and up coming classes and maintains receiving.
- Compilation of the teacher’s evaluation forms, centralized examination data, preliminary examination and library records and send it to HO on requirement.
- Maintains all records of the department.
- Compilation of Board results.
- Prepares Monthly visit schedule for E.Team and arrangements of logistics.
- Maintains school information files related to Education affairs.
- Deliver academic policies and information/letters to all schools.
- Maintains Edu.Dept resources and timely up gradation.
- Communicates to school for daily routine workings.
- Follow up with respective education boards for information related to schools.
- All out door workings related to co-curricular activities and supply of academic related materials.
- Prepare the financial demand for different education materials, trainings and other affairs.
- Knowledge of MS.Office applications
- Knowledge of file keeping office administration.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Identifying problems and reviewing information to develop and evaluation options using logic and reasoning and implement solutions.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
At least 1 year relevant experience