- Develop and oversee operational strategy for the program for running of the community spaces and implement it.
- Design policy framework for the program and implement it.
- Design community outreach and mobilization activities for enrolment of out of school children
- Oversee procurement and distribution strategy for the program
- Organize the teacher training program, classes for students and community programs.
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation tools for the program.
- Develop a teacher support/retention and accountability framework and implement it.
- Build relationships with the communities to improve the learning experience for students and teachers in the program.
- Coordinate with various organizations involved in running of the program.
- Support with design and finalization of teaching and learning materials for the program.
- Manage day-to-day logistics of the program in in rural, peri-urban and urban areas.
- Document findings from the field in a structured format.
- Present, summarize and report findings with visuals.
- Support with writing of research reports and grants.
- Work independently, problem-solve, and enlist support when needed.
Other activities related to the development and implementation of the program.
- Experience in designing operational strategy for small to large education programs.
- Experience in community outreach and mobilization at the grassroots level.
- Experience with implementing and administering monitoring and evaluation tools in the operational design of the program.
- Has class-room teaching and/or teacher observation experience.
- Experience with designing and conducting student assessments.
- Experience with data management
- Experience with working on a data collection application
- Ability to analyze and summarize information in a structured and comprehensive manner.
- Proficient in using project management tools.
- Ability to build relationships with diverse constituencies.
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies.
Strong command over English, Urdu and Sindhi (preferred).
Masters (Preferably in Education)
Required: Minimum 4-5 years of experience in implementing education programs related to primary schooling (including literacy and numeracy) and life skills.