The incumbent will develop and grow Baghbaan volunteer program by recruiting, training, engaging, & retaining volunteers. Solicitation, engagement and retention of donors will also be one of the key responsibility.
• Lead Baghbaan team and volunteers with respect and care
• Grow volunteer leadership in line with TCFs values, mission, & vision.
• Induct high profile volunteers – connectors and influencers
• Develop & execute fundraising strategies, new opportunities for the program
• Works in close coordination with volunteers and develop a comprehensive strategy to raise funds & awareness
• Prioritize and identify volunteer/donor segments
• Review & improve volunteer journey e.g., induction, engagement, retention, mitigate volunteer burnout etc.
• Manage volunteer MIS, performance dashboards, volunteer availability & and Baghbaan cycle scheduling
• Identify gaps and work on team and volunteers’ development and growth needs
• Willingness/ability to work on weekends and extended hours
• Research and draft volunteer policies and procedures, including risk assessments
• Induction of quality volunteers though out the year
- Donor/Volunteer centric approach
- Highly motivated
- Proactive, creative, respectful team player, shows initiative.
- Adaptable, flexible to changing circumstances & needs of the role
At least Bachelors
At least 8 years similar experience