The Trainer – MTB MLE will be part of a cohort of trainers for the roll-out of the MTB MLE (Mother Tongue Based Multilingual Education) project in TCF schools of Tharparkar. The trainers will receive training and support about the content and conduction of the training and they will then be required to deliver these through in-person trainings to teachers and principals in TCF schools.
- Attend Training of Trainers (ToT) of MTB MLE program
- Participate in all activities concerning the ToT and conduct practice training sessions in ToT
- Study training manuals and take part in other activities to get an understanding of MTB MLE program, including going on school visits.
- Lead and conduct trainings for up to 35 TCF teachers/principals in at least 4-5 training venues, outside Karachi.
- Seek feedback on performance and attempt to improve performance at all stages.
- Dynamic individual with an energetic demeanor in training settings
- Have proficiency in Sindhi Language
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and principals in schools
- Passionate about developing good teaching practices in schools
- Able to lead trainings for audiences of up to 35 persons
- Possess strong clarity and coherence in thought and communication
- Be respectful for every individual
- Able to read and follow training manuals in Sindhi while also ensuring that needs of the audiences are met
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to learn
- Be self-reflective
- Be responsible
- Possess value for commitment
Preferably 1-2 years in teaching or teacher training