- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to identify training needs and create strategic solutions for improving skills across the entire company.
- Assess the training needs of different departments and teams and develop customized learning solutions to address those needs.
- Ensure a robust new employee orientation process is consistently implemented across offices and schools; its quality is monitored and continuous improvement made as required.
- Design and implement employee engagement strategies, as per organizational needs that will help to enhance engagement across the organization. Measure engagement & satisfaction scores every two years and implement improvement actions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives through appropriate and make necessary improvements or adjustments.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging learning technologies, and best practices in learning and development.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning within the organization by promoting self-development, knowledge sharing, and other learning opportunities.
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to design, implement and deliver Learning and Development Projects by conducting primary and secondary research to benchmark local and international HR best practices
- Collaborate with other HR functions and departments as and when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent report and policy writing skills
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Relationship building and management.
- Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines
- A passion for learning and development
Bachelor’s or Master’s in relevant field preferred.
3-5 years of experience in HR, organizational development, talent development or related field