The Senior Manager Global Partner Support will be responsible to lead the planning, coordination and support the delivery of operational plans of the Country Partners in line with their annual plans. In addition, the post holder will help the Country Partners to action their organizational and deliverables with a specific focus on fundraising outputs in collaboration with key stakeholders across TCF Pakistan. The post holder will be responsible for highlighting risks within their scope and ensuring compliance. The post holder will also provide strategic support to the Head of Global Development.
(This position requires working on flexible work hours)
- Responsible for the operation delivery for country partners as per their needs
- Develop and support country partners with their organizational procedures and operational plans
- Oversee the management of projects
- Work with the Head of Global Development to build constructive relationships with country partners and their key stakeholders
- Responsible for setting and monitoring country partner targets
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies throughout the countries partners
- Provide high quality management to the team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve our objectives through clear communication
- Develop team working, knowledge-sharing and promote professional best working practice.
- Lead the team to proactively identify and resolve areas of concern, systematically resolving to meet agreed objectives
- Work closely with all stakeholders within TCF Pakistan to deliver agree objectives of Country partners and key volunteers of TCF
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience of project coordination
- Ability to operationalize, plan and prioritize to ensure successful delivery of work and projects.
- Ability to deliver complex information with clarity in a range of situations and through various mediums, e.g. prepare reports, deliver presentations, and facilitate meetings
- Proven experience of managing and motivating staff and/or volunteers at a senior level
- Ability to monitor and evaluate work plans in a cycle of continuous improvement
- Ability to plan and organize activities within strict timelines
- Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
Bachelors in humanities, business management, marketing or related fields from an Accredited University
At least 5-7 years of work experience