Responsible for setting up a Business Process Re-engineering unit with TCF. The key objective of this unit will be to go through key business processes in TCF and redesign for simplicity and efficiency.
- Manages and directs strategic process improvements and control initiatives for re-engineering projects
- Advises Executive Team on business process alternatives and provides strategic direction on initiative selection, integration, resources and prioritization with alignment to Company strategy.
- Manages all aspects of large projects from initiative conception through implementation to ensure consistency in implementation and smooth transition between phases.
- Design and integrate business process solutions across all applicable departments in support of continuous improvement that will result in streamlined processes, increased efficiency, and improved quality.
- Using Business Process Re-engineering to maximize Customer Experience and ensure a set standard of service quality
- Ensuring that Business Process Re-engineering focuses on flexibility, agility and speed of service delivery to the end user
- Drives the development and enhancement of measurement and analytical methodologies to ensure that appropriate parties are aware of improvements and/or changes.
- Directs and approves the survey and analysis of technique and process best practices.
- Design, implement, and maintain tools to measure process improvement benefits
- Manages team including trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Ability to audit and map all the processes that affect customers; while simultaneously analyzing the processes that customers value most.
- Guide and direct applicable department(s)' teams in defining and architecting business processes and configurations.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to analyze, reengineer, and continually improve and optimize business processes.
- Ability to understand company, products and associated operational processes
- Proven ability to understanding BPR philosophy with some experience in promoting and teaching this philosophy.
- Demonstrated capability in working with Process Design, Requirements Management and Project Management
- Ability to diagram business process flows and define expected outcomes through associated tools e.g. Visio
- Ability to plan and facilitate complex enterprise-wide/cross department BPR initiatives
- Demonstrated skills in working with re-engineering tools, methods, and techniques e.g. Six Sigma Black Belt
- Knowledge of Project Management Software e.g. MS Project
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and provide guidance to clients & to manage & direct team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, switch between tasks and manage tight delivery timeframes
- Experienced in Change Management.
- Conflict resolution skills, including facilitating meeting with divergent inputs to achieve consensus in advancing optimal solutions
- Curious mindset to continually bring in improvement ideas
Masters in Business Administration, Bachelors in Engineering
At least 7-8 years of relevant working experience in Business Process Re-engineering roles or managing organization change roles
At least 1-2 years of experience leading a team on Business Process Re-engineering.