The incumbent will primarily be responsible for development and implementation of evidence-based programs in Lab school. These responsibilities will be met in consonance with the Lab School philosophy.
Lab school is a learning space for students where programs are designed and implemented with the aim of building multiple intelligences and 21st century skills. We aim to foster students’ holistic development by introducing academic and non-academic programs in ways that are engaging, interactive and fun. We are continuously creating, implementing and refining our content and practices.
The AM will be responsible for designing and ensuring smooth on-ground implementation of the Lab School Components.
- Design evidence-based interventions for Lab school based on primary and secondary research, and support planning, implementation, assessment, training monitoring and evaluation of existing and new interventions.
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and community members to seek input and gauge feedback on interventions
- Research innovative modes of instructional delivery and pedagogical practices to transfer concepts to different types of learners
- Connect with experts in different fields to create outlines and ideas for non-academic curriculum
- Visit the Lab school regularly to guide principals and teachers and observe execution of created materials in actual classroom to gain formative feedback.
- Enter, record and analyze data (quantitative and observation-based) coming from the school
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, and testing similar activities.
- Strong lesson planning, project management, communication & research skills
- Strong social and emotional skills as well as ability to use critical and reflective thinking.
- Passion to understand and work with young children
- Passion to work with underserved communities in the field
- Interest in alternative education and project-based learning
- Strong communication and collaborative skills to work effectively with internal and external teams.
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing & Speaking). Proficiency in regional languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Undergraduate Degree in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, or a related discipline.
0-1 year of teaching, training or curriculum development experience.