The AM will help in development of teacher guides and training material for pre/primary grades in consonance with the Lab School Curriculum Framework and Student Learning outcomes. The AM will be responsible for the smooth on-ground implementation of the Lab School Components and curriculum by liaising with key stakeholders such as principal, teachers, parents and the design team.
- Help with mapping out of national, provincial and international curriculum documents to create a solid framework for primary education at TCF
- Connect with experts in different fields to create outlines and ideas for non-academic curriculum
- Research innovative modes of instructional delivery and pedagogical practices to transfer concepts to different types of learners
- Adapt and create teacher training materials to help teachers effectively deliver created materials in the classroom
- Visit the Lab school regularly to observe execution of created materials in actual classroom to gain formative feedback.
- Visit the lab school regularly to guide teachers and principal on how to implement modules and LS components
- Develop and execute a framework to assess the success of the created materials
- Enter, record and analyze data (quantitative and observation-based) coming from the school
- Ability to elucidate thoughts and ideas in clear, concise and easy terms
- Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
- Ability to research and collate information
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Strong skills in reading, writing and typing Urdu
- Strong partnering skills to work effectively with designers and program developers
- Strong people skills to communicate with TCF/Lab School community – teachers, students and parents
- Passion to understand and work with young children
- Passion to work with underserved communities in the field
- Interest in alternative education and project-based learning
Bachelors’ Degree in related field
Preferably 1-2 years, preferably in Early childhood education and/or community engagement.