Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of donors along with planning, developing, and delivering proposals for soliciting donations.
- Responsible for all external communication to donors
- Responsible for business development
- Project management of school being constructed by donor portfolio
- Communicating proposals, construction progress reports, financial updates and any other school visit / meetings with donors
- Following up on various day to day issues both internally and externally via email, phone or letter
- Arranging/Coordinating volunteer activities/community service program for donors.
- Handing over donations (cheque/cash) promptly to have receipts issued on time.
- Assisting with all ad hoc queries and requests received from Global Chapters/donors
- Handling allocation of all funds received from Global Chapters/Donors
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Customer/Donor Management
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Basic mathematical and financial skills.
- Performance driven under work pressure.
1 Year of relevant experience