The incumbent will be responsible for cultivating, stewarding, and expanding the relationships between the organization and its donors at all levels, by providing an extraordinary service to donors including proper reporting to donors and appropriate recognition.
- The incumbent will be responsible for actively developing and managing excellent relationships with an agreed portfolio of donors.
- He/She will be responsible for undertaking timely administration required to capture the knowledge of donors/prospects within relevant portfolios.
- He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing professionally written action plans, which will engage, inform, and nurture donors to contribute at an agreed level.
- He/She will be responsible for pro-actively developing relationships with the key stakeholders within TCF.
- He/She will be responsible for presenting TCF proposals to donors or prospects.
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating visits to TCF operations where appropriate and agreed with the head of donor relations, to introduce individual donors to the work of TCF. This includes arranging/coordinating volunteer activities and community service programs for donors.
- He/She will be required to input into and work in accordance with the donor strategic and fundraising plan and existing donor practices, procedures, and policies.
- He/She will be responsible for maintaining a thorough knowledge, and the funding priority, of projects available for funding by donors as well as all TCF products available.
- He/She will be required to work closely with the donor services team in the timely issuance of receipts and timely “report backs” that are appropriate/agreed with each donor.
- Knowledge and experience of customer/donor management
- High level of proficiency in using MS-Office applications & the internet
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to maintaining the confidentiality
- High levels of accuracy, productivity, and initiative
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work independently but also maintain a close connection with a team
MBA in business management, marketing or related fields from an Accredited University
5+ years of total work experience; relevant work experience in customer relationship roles within service industries (e.g. Business Development, Sales, Account management, Banking, etc)