Preparation of audit plan for schools and offices of all TCF locations and timely submit to the system for further action. Highlight any serious audit observation and suggest ways for its improvement.
- Develop annual audit plans detailing the place and timing of audit activities for Area office and schools.
- Conduct internal audits of schools, area office, regional and head office functions to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Forward schools audit reports through SMS (School Management System) to Area level for further submission to head of audit level for finalization.
- Review quarterly financial statements and prepare comments on it.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete knowledge of book keeping and financial statements
- Presentation Skills
B.com, ACCA partly / qualified
2-3 years in audit