- Responsible for support and coordination within an area.
- Maintain and collect record of all communications made between schools and area/regional team besides other departments
- Ensure dispatch and receipt of mail and parcels between regional office and schools as per SOP
- Assist in data collection / retrieval from schools
- Maintain data entry requirements
- Ensure smooth facilitation of all app related duties
- Liaise with accounts department and ensure release of school subsidy on time
- Support the area administrator in day to day administrative management of area
- Check and distribute academic supplies such as books, manuals, centralized examination papers and observation / evaluation forms when delivered by education team or regional coordinator
- Coordinate with principals to ensure timely receipt of mail and collection of mail and data to reach regional office
- To perform other duties as assigned by Area Administrator or Area Education Manager or Administration and Compliance Manager
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong awareness of TCF rules and regulations.
- Should have a proactive approach to problems
At least 2 years of working experience preferably in a coordination role