We are looking for a dynamic, tech savvy and education minded individual interested in exploring how technology can enable learning in or outside the classroom keeping in mind certain constraints with respect to costs and resources. The incumbent will lead the technology in education program for TCF and engage with external partners to lead the research, planning, design and execution of several digital education projects at pilot or scalable stages. Projects will be student as well as faculty centric.
The program manager is also expected to aid in app development/deployment of certain faculty related training projects.
1) Research and Strategy:
- Update and manage the strategy document for Technology in Education for TCF
- Identify and invest in potentially fruitful TFL collaborations
- Outline each project’s theory of change and develop guidelines to pilot each initiatives
- Conducts extensive research on TFL landscape in education and is able to present, apply and implement learnings to TCF’ s context
- Develop contextual understanding of different components of education delivery within TCF e.g. language acquisition, numeracy, training, curriculum design etc.
- Identify specific needs in various functions of the organization where Ed-Tech can add value
2) Project Implementation:
- Prepares and monitors project budgets
- Responsible for leading design, execution and evaluation of various TFL projects internally and with external TFL partners
- Collaborate across functions and teams in order to get subject knowledge expertise alongside developing this skillset within the team where relevant to the project(s).
- Design and conduct trainings and conduct learning workshops/boot camps
- Synthesize and provide feedback and support after solution deployment
- Regular Meetings with Senior Management, Field Implementation Team and School staff.
- Develop understanding of M&E reporting systems and use them effectively to monitor project outcomes
- Ensure all M&E documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly field updates and monthly field reports.
- Evaluate project readiness for scale
- Create resources which would aid in effective classroom practices when using technology in the classroom
3) Stakeholder Management:
- Prepare reports and presentations (strategy documents, project proposals, programmatic updates etc.) for several internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure feedback from field is timely and consistently relayed to project stakeholders
- Manage expectations of different stakeholders both outside and within the organization
- Cross-functional collaboration within TCF
- Recruit, develop and build capacity of the TFL team
- Other tasks as assigned related to the department or function
- Design thinking mindset
- Knowledge of project management tools and principles
- Strong analytical abilities, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Leadership and team building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Ability to manage various stakeholder and partner expectations
- Takes initiative and able to work under pressure
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Monitoring & Evaluation understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Urdu (Mandatory)
Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Sciences/Technology in Education or Social Sciences, Masters’ Degree preferred