- Assist Manager Compliance and Reporting in developing and managing database management systems to collectively and efficiently store, prepare, and analyze data-sets.
- Work with a variety of data sets and conduct statistical analyses using excel and/ or statistical software. Ensure data analysis is free of error.
- Meet regional MIS requirements.
- Meet reporting and compliance requirements of Punjab Education Foundation (as and when required) including correspondence on monitoring visit observations, data requests, data entry on the PEF portal, etc.
- Provide on-going support and technical assistance to regional staff on the use of databases and applications
- Coordinate with IT department to manage internal and external online portals
- Supervise data-entry process
- Develop data collection tools and Excel templates for data entry, and protocols for data management.
- Develop a mechanism to collect raw data and convert it into fully processed data ready for analysis
- Miscellaneous: Appraisals, planning, budgets, changes to SMS, meetings with stakeholders, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Acumen for Data Analysis and Research
- Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Efficiently work as a team and on their own, and be able to delegate important tasks to employees
Masters in the relevant field
2+ years of relevant experience