- Planning & managing design development and handling construction & post-construction co-ordination issues.
- Monitor work as per design/specifications and conditions of contract.
- Verification of contractor’s bills and timely processing of the same.
- Manage the team of Construction Manager’s Project Manager’s & Quantity Surveyor's to ensure timely completion of pre-construction/tendering stages and the execution of the projects.
- Keep the GM Engineering and Executive Advisor Engineering appraised of the progress of various projects.
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within budget, time & quality.
- Assist and submit budget/cost estimates, progress & projects tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control processes.
- Ensure timely maintenance work compiling with quality parameters defined by engineering department.
- Update progress on internal construction management system and communicate the exact status of projects to all concerns.
- Ensure construction is carried out as according to required design & quality.
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Others duties as assigned by Head of Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Building construction, Contract management, Scheduling, Budgeting, BoQs, MS Office, AutoCAD, plus experience of handling multiple contractors.
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Should be able to read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings etc.
B.E/BSc (Civil). Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or project management will be an added advantage.
7+ years of relevant experience.