- Assist in implementing operational level activities as given in the program activity chart to ensure activities happen as per plan
- Carry out field level coordination and communication with Area teams and TCF Principals to ensure smooth operations, data collection & entry, meet timelines, and deliverables.
Training & Development
- Train Area Teams on program design and implementation Program
Monitoring and Reporting
- Conduct monitoring visits of Training Sessions and Aagahi Centers
- Ensure timely collection and data entry of Aagahi Monitoring Forms and Exams
- Ensure timely collection of Area-level and cluster-level Training Attendance
- Collect success stories from the field in each Aagahi phase
- Assist in improving program design by provision of relevant feedback from field and areas
Communication & Coordination
- Follow-up with various tiers – Region, Area and Field to ensure implementation of said activities
- Maintain cordial relations with field staff and interact with Region and Area for meeting program objectives and increasing rapport with team.
- Running program operations ensuring coordination with field teams
- Ensure strong follow-up against planned activities
- Knowledge of conducting trainings
- Ability to analyze data for reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Forming CBOs is a plus
- Skilled in MS Word & Excel
- Independent worker
- Able to communicate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Able to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Manage field relationships
- Represent CDU at various events.
Bachelors in Social Sciences or Economic
The required candidate should possess 2-3 years of non-profit operations/monitoring experience.