The AC is responsible to provide high quality administrative and technical support to area and schools teams, and efficiently communication and coordination with RO for operational workings.
- Disseminate policies and instructions to the principals as and when necessary
- Maintain record of all communications made between schools and area/district office besides other departments
- Ensure dispatch and receipt of mail and parcels between area/district office and schools as per SOP.
- Verify and compile annual school budget for further submission
- Prepare monthly petty cash reports and subsequently liaise with finance department to ensure timely reimbursement of schools’ petty cash
- Ensure timely reporting of Area/District expenses’ paperwork and bills collection as per TCF policy
- Verify, compile and submit logistic requirements of schools to TCF regional offices
- Coordinate with education team/regional coordinator/supply chain and check when supplies are delivered
- Coordinate with principals for distribution of supplies.
- Verify, compile and submit books and material demands of schools to district government officials
- Coordinate with district government officials and check when books and materials are received
- Coordinate with principals for distribution of books and relevant materials.
- Ensure all official paperwork has been completed with regards to the requirements submitted, items received from and items distributed to government/region/schools
- Coordinate with principals for various events such as training, workshops etc.
- Assist in organizing various events in the Area/District
- Coordinate with principals for urgent data collection in the absence of App/SMS
- Assist Area/District Manager and deployment team during School App
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication in Urdu and English
- Result-oriented Attitude
Bachelor Degree from any reputed institution
At least 2 years’ experience in administrative and/or secretarial position