The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring overall compliance of schools, management of data and resources required within schools, building and strengthening relationships with community members as well as donors and supporting Area Education Managers in overseeing the delivery of quality education.
Overall Compliance Monitoring
- Responsible and accountable for the overall compliance checking of schools in an area vis a vis designed policies and SOPs (admin)
- Ensure overall effective use of observations and data through compliance checks to bring about continuous improvement in an area(s)
- Provide administrative support to AEMs as and when required
- Communicate requirements of schools to different departments while acting as a bridge between various departments e.g. RMD, Education, Supply Chain, Engineering ,Marketing and IT
- Verification, compilation and submission of annual and ongoing procurement demand for all schools through Area Administrator(s)
- Complete management and monitoring of fleet and ensure compliance including logistical support during big events (SDD, Teacher Training, Awards Ceremony etc.), fuel efficiency, maintenance and repair
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance and repair of school premises are up-to-date through close coordination with Principal.
- Responsible for making and verifying the annual budget of all schools and area(s) through Area Administrator(s)
- Plan and develop strategies for area expansion through an area development plan which is clearly linked to a regional development plan
- Maintains liaison with donors through donor visits, supporting donor related activities and engagement. Ensures high donor satisfaction levels
- Liaise with relevant departments accordingly and ensure management of time lines
- Ensure data collection and verification requirements are met including audit and other administrative related data
- Support the AEMs where possible in overseeing the delivery of quality education of all schools
- Maintains inter-school and area communication and seeks assistance from RO/HO to improve performance
- Support Principals to ensure Quality Non-Faculty hiring especially of Admin Assistants and Drivers and support / resolve grievances
- Maintains communication with community members especially to support SSR increase and local administration
- Forms and maintains strong working relationship with Regional & Area Teams to ensure a strong collaborative working environment
- Able to identify, and develop manage good talent at schools.
- Able to analyze trends, identify issues and develop a coherent strategy to address them
- Leadership and strong people management skills
- Has strong command over written and verbal communication, in both English and Urdu
Major/Lt: Colonel or equivalent from Defence Army/Navy/ Airforce OR Civilian.
At least 10 years