We are looking to hire an AM- Community & Outreach for our Dastak Teacher Training Program. The incumbent is expected to liaise between the Dastak TT and Marketing Units within TCF and research and plan campaigns and content for our Dastak Teacher Training Community.
Our ideal candidate must have exceptional Urdu writing and editing skills and should be able to develop engaging content for teachers.
The incumbent would also be the face and voice of our program communications and would manage and moderate conversations for our teachers’ community on Facebook, Whatsapp and other digital platforms. He/She is expected to exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Research and create audience specific content and community engagement materials
- Close coordination with content team, trainers and teachers to create relevant and engaging content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for the community.
- Organize events to build community and boost community awareness
- Respond to comments and teacher queries in a timely manner
- Implementing, developing and delivering successful social media strategies
- Responsible for multi-channel social media growth, managing on how to increase
- Build relationships with teachers, industry professionals and journalists and other influencers.
- Set and implement social media calendar and program communication campaigns
- Coordinate with Dastak TT and Marketing units to plan community and program communications
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing and according to the branding guidelines.
- Experience as a community or social media moderator/manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent Urdu writing and editing skills
- Excellent Urdu verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
1-3 years of experience at least