- Ensure conduct according to TCF rules and policies in the schools.
- Delivery of supplies (furniture, books, copies, stationary, uniform, academics) to the schools.
- Dealing with contractors.
- Controlling attendance matters.
- Office/School maintenance and renovation.
- Maintaining security records, Inventory check and Transport control.
- Processing of garage expenses on periodic basis.
- Preparation of all reports/ status of schools, Accounts Report.
- Preparing Annual budget participation of schools.
- Annual demands preparation for schools.
- Address the issues faced by the schools.
- Record keeping measures of schools and Area Office.
- Monitoring/report progress of construction work and progress reports
- Communicate with Education Board for various education purposes.
- To support the Area in absence of Area Education Manager
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong awareness of TCF rules and regulations.
- Should have a proactive approach to problems
At least 2 years of working experience preferably in Administration side.