Responsible for providing academic support to schools identified in the area and improving the delivery of quality education in line with TCF policies and procedure.
Overall Area Leadership
- Responsible and accountable for the entire academic leadership and management of Schools and entire cohort of Principals.
- Accountable for ensuring improvement in SSR, fee collection enhancement and day to day fleet management, Responsible for managing Area Administrator to perform overall administrative duties & Academic data management (analysis, verification & preservation)
- Maintain communication with community members and encourage use of community resources where possible to facilitate schools if needed, encourage Principals to keep strong communication with Parents and occasionally attend Parent-Student meetings. Maintain liaison with donor on donor related education activities where required.
- Maintains communication with other AEMs to ensure a strong collaborative working environment, seeks feedback as well as shares best practice to support over all region development
Quality of Principal
- Responsible for overall strengthening of Principal cohort to improve Principal Quality
- Work with the RHR Manager in recruitment of quality local Principals (including participation in Assessment Centers)
- Ensure full participation in PQI visits and monitoring regular academic feedback is provided to the Principals (including formally through appraisals) and monitor continuous improvement throughout the year. Where applicable support the Principal through PIP
Quality of Teacher
- Responsible for overall strengthening of Teacher cohort to improve Teacher Quality(Content through TCT and Pedagogy)
- Work with the Principals in outreach and recruitment of quality local Teachers especially in difficult locations, In charge of approving Teacher transfers and promotion recommendations
- Conduct minimum 1 classroom observation on every visit and ensure consistency in feedback
Quality of Schools
- Develop clear action plan for struggling schools in the area, implementation and regular follow up to ensure improvement
- Plan and develop strategies for area improvement (through AIP) clearly linked to whole school and area improvement.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.) Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Analytical skills
Candidates having Bachelor’s /Master’s preferably in Education
At least 3 years of experience as a principal