The AM is responsible for overall management including planning, organizing, and overseeing the delivery of quality education at the schools in their districts. S/he is also responsible for mentoring, supporting, and building the capacity of all staff reporting him/her directly and indirectly.
- Ensure smooth operations and effective execution of education-related interventions of all schools in the area to deliver the best quality of education.
- Ensure that school system and procedures comply with TCF’s policies and relevant Government guidelines.
- Ensure that schools provide an environment that is conducive for learning. This includes utilities, well-maintained facility, as well as access to teaching and learning resources such as textbook, teacher guides, and assessment papers.
- Work with principals to create positive learning experience that motivate students to stay and learn in school.
- Regularly visit schools for monitoring and support as per agreed frequency, with increased focus on struggling schools.
- Organize monthly meeting with the principals to regularly follow-up with principals on quality indicators such as external exams, quality index, etc.
- Work with principals to develop school improvement plans and routinely review the progress of improvement plans in relation to school targets.
- Participate and contribute in the school appraisal exercise against KPIs and assigned targets.
- Develop annual improvement plan of the area and implement the proposed improvement strategies.
- Build capacity of Principals through mentoring and training (develop) sessions.
- Support principal in providing on-the-job training to school staff by identifying training needs, and providing access to relevant training content.
- Work with principals for staff recruitment, retention, appraisal and feedback.
- Resolve staff grievances for better staffing, employee engagement and team camaraderie in the area.
- Resolve community related issues relating to school affairs
- Prepare Area level budgets and ensure that it is efficiently managed.
- Manage all data related to school management, operation and academics, and utilize the data in making effective decisions pertaining to area improvement.
- Uses the data and insights from working with schools to develop a training needs analysis for school staff.
- Communicate requirements of school to the region and respective departments at HO. It includes finances, furniture, repair work, IT or human resource requirement.
- Coordinate with education and administrative officials in district for support, information sharing and progress updates.
- Regularly engage with parents and community influential to leverage support for schools.
- Support and monitor all activities and interventions at schools for effective implementation and results
- Coordinate donor related activities in schools.
- Develop reports and documents as per required prototype and frequency from region and HO.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to identify, develop and manage good talent at schools.
- Ability to analyze trends, identify issues and develop a coherent strategy to address them
- Effective Leadership and resource management skills.
- Good oral and written communication, in both English and Urdu.
- Result-oriented Attitude
- Project management
- Proficiency in MS Office
Preferably Master Degree in Education related fields from any reputed institution
Bachelor’s Degree with exceptional experience can be considered
At least 4 years’ experience in teacher training, school leadership and project management