Responsible for on-site supervision of construction and maintenance projects. Handling of all construction and post-construction issues. Ensure quality compliance at all levels.
- Responsible for quality assurance at site.
- Execute work as per design & contract, awarded by the Engineering Department.
- On site handling of construction & post-construction matters.
- Ensure smooth progress & timely completion of projects within budget & quality standards.
- Execute the maintenance work as per TCF standards and scope.
- Report cost and scope variance at site in case of deviation observed.
- Ensure construction is carried out as according to required design & quality.
- Conduct land surveys in coordination with region/area teams within the assigned districts and prepare land survey reports.
- Supervise new construction and maintenance works.
- Ensure timely completion of milestones and follow-up with contractors in case of delays.
- Overseeing verification of bills and validation of compliance to TCF drawings, specification and standards.
- Check and record measurements of work done at site.
- Conduct soil testing and other quality related testing as per contract condition.
- Prepare punch list after field inspection.
- Prepare and present timely reports to the line manager in case of any change in scope or cost.
- Sound knowledge of creating and monitoring budgets.
- Proficient in MS – Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interpret and read arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings.
Bachelors in Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil
Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in building construction