- Supervision of maintenance and re-construction projects and for handling all construction and post-construction issues along with ensuring quality compliance at all levels.
- On-site implementation of maintenance works within assigned region.
- Conduct detailed site assessment and engineering survey of assigned TCF schools.
- Perform site supervision and periodic monitoring visits to various schools sites under maintenance.
- Ensure timely completion of maintenance works and timely communicating any changes to the line manager.
- Responsible for quality assurance at assigned schools and reporting of any deficiency or non-compliance against TCF approved engineering drawings, specification and standards
- Check and verify contractors’ bills and claims as.
- On site handling of maintenance and re-construction matters.
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within the desired timelines, budget, & quality standards.
- Conduct land surveys, when and where required.
- Execute the maintenance work as per TCF standards and scope.
- Report cost and scope variance at site in case of deviation observed.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting, cost control and Quality compliance.
- Experience in planning and supervising maintenance operations.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals.
- Ability to read, manipulate and extract information from Auto CAD.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings.
- Proficient in MS – Office.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple contractors.
Bachelors in Civil/Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Civil.
Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.