Responsible for supervising maintenance and re-construction projects and for handling all construction and post-construction issues. Ensure quality compliance at all levels.
- Solely responsible for onsite implementation of maintenance works within assigned region.
- Conduct detailed site assessment and engineering survey of assigned TCF schools, a pre-requisite for preparing cost estimates and BOQs.
- Perform site supervision and periodic monitoring visits to various schools sites under maintenance.
- Ensure timely completion of maintenance works and in case of delay, do inform the SMM on time.
- Responsible for quality assurance at assigned schools and must report any deficiency or non-compliance against TCF approved engineering drawings, specification and standards
- Check and verify contractors’ bills and claims as first step and verified bills to SMM at head office.
- On site handling of maintenance and re-construction matters.
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within budget, time & quality.
- Conduct land surveys, if required.
- Execute the maintenance work as per TCF standards and scope approved by Head of Engineering
- Report cost and scope variance at site in case of deviation observed
- Ensure maintenance and construction is carried out as according to required standards, design & quality parameters.
- All other duties assigned by head of department
- Should be professionally sound with monitoring & supervision of building works, quality compliance, B.O.Q., scheduling, budgeting & MS Office, AutoCAD, plus experience of handling multiple contractors.
- Adequate command over English
- Should be able to read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings.
B.E (Civil)/Diploma in Civil
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in building construction