- Develop subject specific assessment tools for students, teachers and principals.
- Monitor and evaluate the subject standard of TCF Schools throughout the academic session.
- Assist in providing performance based analytical reports periodically and interpreting the evaluation outcome with relevant recommendations.
- Provide support to sister units (M&E and Federal) when and where is needed.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong observation skills
- Have a good knowledge of statistics and analysis of data
- Ability to work under stress.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
Masters preferably in Math or Major subject in Bachelors
At least 3+ years of teaching experience or subject specialist