- Working with the programme design team in maintaining a centralized database of questions for the Teacher Content Knowledge Test (TCT).
- Ensuring the biannual execution of the TCT with analysis that serves as quality assurance for the program. This involves planning test conduction activities, coordinating with various stakeholders, invigilation, providing guidelines and support to invigilators, result compilation and analysis, presenting results.
- Working with the department, Regional teams and Finance to budget for various programs – this would include timely release and closing of budget heads, reconciliation of accounts and an understanding of any spikes that might occur in order to be managed in time.
- Liaising with the Grants team regarding design projects that have applied for or have been granted grants. This would require providing the Grants team with information regarding the projects by coordinating with the relevant project design team, reviewing grants applications for accuracy of project descriptions, and coordinating for any other tasks required under the grant.
- Working with the General Manager of FPD in streamlining execution of projects that may emerge during the year.
- Liaising with the regional education team to do stock taking of opinions and feedback on various initiatives undertaken by the HO.
- Preparing clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping.
- Understanding of and familiarity with program management
- Strong grip on numbers/ability to work through databases and manage them
- Enhanced interpersonal skills that facilitate project tracking and closing of results
- Strong communication (in Urdu and English) and presentation skills
- Independent thinking, flexible and result oriented
Graduate (Business Administration, Project Management, Education, Finance)
Fresh Graduate / 1 year experience (academic management, data management)