Incumbent will be responsible for recording, reporting, compliance & audit of financial matters of Partnership Schools.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports of TCF’s Partnership Program.
- Preparing variance reporting in comparison to budget on monthly basis, follow up with departments/regions for expenses as per the approved budget.
- Conduct monthly meeting with relevant departments.
- Ensuring timely submission of reports to relevant stakeholder.
- Preparation of financial policies/ procedures and implementation of the same.
- Preparation of overall system in software for the recording and reporting.
- Taking timely follow ups with ERP consultant for the system-based reporting.
- Preparing overall Disbursement (OPEX, CAPEX) and timely follow - ups with relevant Region/Area as per the approved budget.
- Compiling all expenses occurred for month end closing.
- Preparing budget/forecast reports of TCF’s Partnership Program.
- Assisting in audit activity along with preparation of the required documents.
- Assist the line manager in projects as and when required.
- Good command on MS Office.
- Excellent accounting and auditing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of utilization of MDBC will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound Knowledge of IAS/IFRS.
Master’s degree in finance or accounting/ACCA part Qualified
3 years of relevant experience