Responsible for overseeing the organization's fixed assets, ensuring accurate record-keeping, and optimizing asset utilization. This role involves managing the entire lifecycle of fixed assets, including acquisition, depreciation, and disposal.
- Maintain an accurate fixed asset register as per company policies and procedures.
- Process transactions related to fixed assets.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards, laws, and regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to fixed assets management.
- Coordinate and lead physical inventory audits of fixed assets to ensure that the asset register is accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate with External and Internal Auditors for Fixed Asset audits.
- Provide training to staff on fixed asset management policies and procedures.
- Prepare analysis and reports for monitoring and compliance purpose.
- Perform Adhoc tasks and reporting requirements
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices related to fixed assets management.
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.
- Experience with fixed asset software or ERP systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
2 - 3 Years