- Optimize operations of TCF fleet of 800 Suzuki Bolans all across Pakistan.
- Plan and implement cross reduction strategy.
- Solve areas / Regions problems in regards to fleet.
- Liaison with PSO and Shell to manage fuel budget.
- Liaison with GPS service provider for new installations and solving problems with existing installations.
- Increase the use of fuel cards wherever possible.
- Make sure that the data for these vehicles is entered timely and correctly by the responsible area teams.
- Analyze and make useful deductions from GPS Data.
- Keep close watch at fuel and maintenance pilferage and devise a mechanism that eliminates pilferage.
- Schedule vehicles in coordination with Area / Region teams for Rahbar Program and other TCF programs during summers.
- Be part of localization project and travel as required.
- Costing and financial templates / models to ensure that fleet related expenses are monitored and available for senior management projections.
- Develop budgets for annual fleet expenses including fixed assets, their depreciation, capital expenditure, capital gains, and operating expenses through fuel consumption, repair and maintenance. Be able to establish both a department and a fleet budget, both expense and capital.
- Acquire understanding of financial accounting, as it pertains to the acquisition (purchase or lease) of vehicles, and their accounting in TCF balance sheet.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirement and control budgeting process.
- Take initiative on TCF’s HSSE Policy by first developing and then proceeding further to determine chargeability of any OR all accidents and activate TCF’s fleet policy when action is required.
- Identify / coordinate training needs for garage and other fleet employees like drivers etc.
- Strong financial analytics
- Assertive personality
BBA / MBA preferred
2 – 3 years relevant work experience with good analytical skills