Responsible for assisting with special projects in organizational development (OD), conducting research, developing content, performing data analytics and use design thinking to help management develop data-driven solutions, and implement OD strategies that align with organizational goals.
- Carry out research on assigned areas and develop content for different OD related processes and programs.
- Collect and analyze HR data to identify trends, patterns, and insights related to various HR metrics and performance indicators.
- Assist with process automation, user acceptance testing and roll out for identified HR automation opportunities and collaborate with cross-functional teams for this purpose.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to identify needs and develop data-driven solutions for various OD requirements.
- Prepare presentations and present findings and recommendations to HR leadership and stakeholders to support decision-making and drive improvements in OD processes and programs.
- Assist with any other initiatives and activities as required. .
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Research and content development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze data
- Ability to understand HR Processes and metrics.
- Good know how of applying design thinking to solve problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
1-3 years of experience in research, content design and data analysis (Preferable).