- Develop annual audit plans and managing schools / other audits operations.
- Responsible for performing, planning and execution of the assigned compliance, financial, and operational audits and special projects in accordance with annual plan.
- Conduct special analysis and reviews, whenever required, including compliance and misconduct. Review and report on the accuracy, timelines, and relevance of the financial and other information
- Carry out risk based audits specially in head office functions
- Lead and manage the engagement team
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Preparing organized, accurate and competent working papers along with audit programs, ensuring that documentation clearly supports the conclusions.
- Preparing Internal audit reports
- Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Review quarterly financial statements and prepare comments on it.
- Guide team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results in their specific area
- Any other task assign by the line manager
- Proficiency in Ms Excel, Word, Power point
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Complete knowledge of book keeping and financial statements
MBA / M.Com, ACCA partly / qualified
2-3 years in audit