The incumbent will be responsible for managing support services functions.
- Ensure uptime SLA of IT equipment deployed in TCF Schools
- Ensure timely delivery of IT equipment to Area offices and TCF Schools to meet SLA of DLP programme
- Maintain and update backup IT stock in Area and HO
- Ensure that inventory of IT Assets in ITAM are up-to-date.
- Coordinate with Support Services Team to ensure timely completion of IT support tickets
- Prepare and Share services and operations performance reviews
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure timely delivery of Tablets for IT Stocks to maintain par levels.
- Provide training to IT Support Staff to effectively handle IT Support issues
- Document and update IT support processes in coordination with reporting line manager.
- Coordinate with IT vendors directly as and when required
- Evaluate and apply measures to ensure safety of the equipment
- Report and provide feedback to Senior Manager IT Infra on timely basis
- Any additional tasks assigned by reporting line manager
- Experience of managing services desk and technical IT support staff
- Must be able to demonstrate commitment to customer to customer facing service
- Confident, can work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and carry out assigned tasks to completion
- Able to prioritize important matters and act on them accordingly
- Ability to manage IT resources
16 years of education in IT or Computer Services related fields.
Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Support & Services domain.