The incumbent will develop plans to implement interventions and create efficiency in execution of existing programme. This includes scope assessment all the way to rollout and monitoring, data management and reporting detailing insights and improvement recommendations for future initiatives. The incumbent will recurrently liaise across functions and strata (schools, areas, regions) to ensure outcomes alignment and for improving the quality of programme execution. S/he will also be involved in and contribute towards special studies or impact evaluation conducted both internally and externally.
- Assist in creating clarity and understanding of programme and intervention design; goal alignment and implementation activities
- Design tools and monitor implementation of existing and new interventions and projects
- Create channels and rhythms for feedback across strata: schools, areas, regions
- Gather data on activities, outputs and progress towards anticipated outcomes
- Work with data platforms, database and select technologies to capture and organize data
- Analyze and report on information on trends, challenges, remediation strategies and recommendation for design augmentation
- Engage relevant teams on a regular interval to share challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Support, coordinate and engage in impact studies and programme analysis done by internal stakeholders and/or conducted externally
- Contribute to institutional learning through participating in and creating professional learning communities and tracking best practices
- Understanding of how programme design and MEAL activities inform and complement implementation
- Ability to foster positive relationships with other work stream leads to bring clarity and focus to programme implementation
- Perseverance to drive interventions and projects to success and improvement
Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Education or related disciplines; exposure or concentration in evaluation would be a benefit
1-2 years of relevant experience; teaching experience or front-end understanding of teacher experiences would be of value to this role.