The incumbent will be responsible to lead interventions that includes scope assessment all the way to rollout and monitoring, data management (Data collection, data analysis, and present data) and reporting insights and provide recommendations for future initiatives. The incumbent will recurrently liaise across functions and strata (schools, areas, regions) to ensure outcomes alignment and for improving the quality of programme execution.
- Assist in creating clarity and understanding of programme and intervention design; goal alignment and implementation activities
- Design tools and monitor implementation of existing and new interventions and projects
- Create channels and rhythms for feedback across strata: schools, areas, regions
- Gather data on activities, outputs and progress towards anticipated outcomes
- Work with data platforms, database and select technologies to capture and organize data
- Analyze and report on information on trends, challenges, remediation strategies and recommendation for design augmentation
- Engage relevant teams on a regular interval to share challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Support, coordinate and engage in impact studies and programme analysis done by internal stakeholders and/or conducted externally
- Familiarity with Microsoft including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to analyze date and present insights.
- Understanding of how programme design and MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) activities inform and complement implementation
- Ability to foster positive relationships with other work stream leads to bring clarity and focus to programme implementation
- Perseverance to drive interventions and projects to success and improvemen
Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Business Administration, Education or related disciplines.
1-2 years of relevant experience. Experience related to school monitoring and evaluation or front-end understanding of teacher experiences would be valuable.