Literacy and Life Skills department works on non-formal schooling interventions for out-of-school-children in Pakistan in the 8-16 years age bracket. The incumbent will be responsible for providing operational support to the program. They will support with logistics and coordination between the head office and community locations for provision of materials, organizing of training of community teachers and enrolment of children. The incumbent will also support with maintaining of monitoring and evaluation data collected on the field related to communities and children.
- Providing operational support to the program at the head office and on the field locations
- Developing a procurement and distribution work plan to ensure that material provisions to community centers align with starting of classes
- Handling and managing processing of travel and financial requests for the department
- Managing coordination with external evaluation firm for undertaking quantitative evaluation of children
- Organizing field visits to identify locations for starting community-based centers for out-of-school-children
- Managing logistics for organizing trainings for community teachers
- Coordinating between head office and community locations to ensure provision of classroom and teaching and learning materials
- Coordinating with Finance department for payment of salaries to community teachers
- Collecting data and maintaining the database related to community locations, enrolment of children and community teachers
- Contributing to the operational design and plans for the program.
- Other activities related to the program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work successfully with diverse constituencies.
- Experience of engaging with communities at the grassroots level
- Problem-solver and can manage uncertainty
- Process oriented and good organizational skills
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Strong command over English, Urdu and Sindhi (preferred)
Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience with managing of logistics of a program