The job requires an individual who has the capability to work on day to day operations as well as on research and design related projects. The individual should have strong communication and relationship management skills that can help her/him work with people within and outside of the HR function.
The following KRAs will become part of the job description.
- Provide support in accomplishing overall objectives for Quality of Principals, Special Projects and Partnership portfolio
- Oversee day to day operations for smooth implementation of Principal hiring, confirmation, performance evaluation and rewards and recognition processes
- Provide research, design and data analysis support for on-going and new projects for within the function
- Oversee principal hiring across all 7 regions. Liaise with the Regional HR for various activities pertaining to principal hiring and provide support wherever required for timely closing principal vacancies.
- Support regional HR with outreach activities, Assessment Center, budget approvals and timely documentation of the hired principal
- Seek timely feedback from panel members in order to improve the quality of Principal Assessment Centers
- Assist Manager in compilation and roll out of Principal Hiring Dashboards for the regions
- Oversee principal shadowing and confirmation process. Coordinate with the Regional team for shadowing and confirmation of principals within 90 days of joining
- Provide support in Principal Appraisal process and timely dispatching of appraisal documents to the region
- Assist in planning and execution of Rewards and Recognition Programme for School staff.
- Provide support in designing and implementation of Capacity building Programmes for Principals and Area Managers
- Identify process improvement areas within the function and provide support in the implementation of process improvement projects
- Provide support with data mapping and data analysis as and when required
- Provide support with primary and secondary research as per project needs
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze data
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong Relationship management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
Bachelor’s in any discipline
At least 1-2 years of experience in research design and data analysis