Responsible for managing the HR Schools Call Center and assisting Manager, OD in projects pertaining to Quality of Teachers and Quality of Area Education Managers.
- Assisting Manager – OD in design and implementation of all the projects related to Quality of Teachers and Quality of Area Education Managers (AEM) in TCF Schools.
- Developing content for AEM online learning community.
- Ensuring quality implementation of AEM Capacity Building Programme.
- Supervising and managing implementation of all the trainings related to AEM Capacity Building.
- Conducting data analysis for the projects related to Quality of Teachers and Quality of AEMs for TCF Schools.
- Managing day-to-day operations of Call Center including but not limited to:
- Ensuring accuracy and validity of CC data (input + output)
- Making post leaving calls to teachers periodically
- Designing and preparing Call Center dashboards
- Periodically updating Call Center processes in order to improve performance
- Training and feedback of Call Center Officer(s) on a regular basis
- Developing training plans for CCOs in order to improve quality
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
- Strong skills in project management
Bachelor’s in any discipline
Preferable: 1-2 years of experience in an HR related function