The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Manager Projects and Planning with regards to research and coordination to improve efficacy and ensure timely implementation of deliverables.
- Composing correspondence, coordinating meetings across departments in TCF.
- Conduct research, design and/or monitor implementation of various projects/processes under the guidance of Manager P&P.
- Assist the Manager P&P with coordination and oversight across various projects.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal conferences, seminars, meetings and other events.
- Take up project-related responsibilities within various various outcome functions depending on needs of the organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Urdu
- Ability to design and conduct research and use online research libraries to gather information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- IT and good problem solving and analytical skills. Proficiency in using MS Office is a must.
- Passionate about learning and taking initiatives
Bachelors, Preferably in Social Sciences or Business Management
Preferably 1 year experience in the field of education or NGO work