The Assistant Manager Student Development’s role will include but will not be limited to facilitating in attaining defined goals of TCF College:
1) Excellent results in intermediate academics paving the way for tertiary admissions eligibility 2) Aptitude test preparation for various universities (engineering, business, social sciences etc.) and admission processes 3) Holistic personality development via a parallel curriculum and college rituals, routines and rhythms.
- Effectively ensure day-to-day college routine
- Conduct and lead mini-team meetings on regular intervals to ascertain syllabus timelines
- Manage prompt communication with current students and alumni
- Close coordination with AM University Admissions in student counseling
- Responsible for team recruitment/ hiring replacements
- Implementing successful marketing strategies through social media
- Organize and manage student events to boost college awareness in the community
- Prepare grant proposals by identifying opportunities and needs
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, MS Excel, Internet etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong observation skills
- Have a good knowledge of statistics and analysis of data
- Ability to work under stress.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Bachelors/ Masters preferably in Education or Management
Preferably, 2 – 3 years of management experience preferably in in educational institutes.