The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Manager - TFL in exploring and implementing technology solutions that can enable learning in or outside the classroom keeping in mind certain constraints with respect to costs and resources.
Assist the Manager with the following tasks:
1) Research and Strategy:
- Identify and invest in potentially fruitful TFL collaborations
- Conduct extensive research on TFL landscape in education and apply learnings to TCF’ s context
- Identify specific needs in various functions of the organization where Ed-Tech can add value
2) Project Implementation:
- Design, execute and evaluate various TFL projects internally and with external TFL partners
- Collaborate across functions and teams in order to get subject knowledge expertise
- Design and conduct trainings and conduct learning workshops/boot camps
- Synthesize and provide feedback and support after solution deployment
- Regular Meetings with Manager, Field Implementation Team and School staff.
- Develop understanding of M&E reporting systems and use them effectively to monitor project outcomes
- Prepare weekly field updates and monthly field reports.
- Evaluate project readiness for scale
- Create resources which would aid in effective classroom practices when using technology in the classroom
3) Stakeholder Management:
- Prepare reports and presentations (strategy documents, project proposals, programmatic updates etc.) for several internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional collaboration within TCF
- Other tasks as assigned related to the department or function
- Design thinking mindset
- Knowledge of project management tools and principles
- Strong analytical abilities, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Takes initiative and able to work under pressure
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Monitoring & Evaluation understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Urdu (Mandatory)
Bachelor degree. Preferably in Social Sciences, Computer Sciences or Education.
Preferably 1 year experience in the field of education, print media or NGO work.